perjantai 30. huhtikuuta 2010

Meetings

Yesterday we had interesting meetings with stakeholders. We met two associations (Probillnäs and the fishing society of Åminnefors). It was very nice to notice that they really seemed to appreciate and like our plan. It was good to get feedback from them. We also met some local people from Billnäs (for example a diplomat and firefighters).

I was suprised because a reporter from Länsi-Uusimaa newspaper called me yesterday. She had called the University to get my phone number and she wanted to interview me on the phone. I sent her the the pictures of our plan and she told me that today there will be an article about the project in the newspaper. That's cool. :) I havn't gotten the article yet, but I think that we will upload it here when we get that.

- Mika

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti