keskiviikko 21. huhtikuuta 2010

Report writing

So, the deadline is tomorrow. I think that the text part is alright now, though I just realized that it might be good to add some small things and change some small details. I wrote something about fishing tourists and and I think that the argument could be better. I'm not 100 % sure about the list of references. For example, if a book is in Finnish, should the name of the organization be written it in Finnish or in English (Suomen ympäristökeskus or Finland's environmental administration)? I decided to write it in Finnish. It's very interesting to hear comments about the report before after the first submission tomorrow..!

We divided the work so that everyone does their own part and one group member puts all of it together (text, pictures, etc.) It seems to work quite well.

EDIT: Oh well, the last version of the text didn't get to the first submission, but it's ok anyway. The list of references is unfinished. Also a misunderstanding with the references occurred. I noticed that there are some other small mistakes too. Like every picture should be mentioned in the text. And each of them needs captions too. Some appendixes are still missing. And the title of chapter three should be "the results of the questionnaire study". Just to mention that we are aware of these things.
But in general I think it's quite good and looks very good! :)

- Mika

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti